MAKE PERSONALIZED NOTEPADS ON YOUR PHONE
To make personalized notepads on your phone you will need to download the free mobile app from Canva.com. It can be found in your phone's app store.
Choose from the free lined paper downloads on Get-Noted.com and save to your phone's photo gallery. Then follow the directions below.
- Open the free Canva mobile app on your phone.
- Tap the blue circle icon at bottom left; then tap CUSTOM DIMENSIONS.
- Type in "1200" for width & "1800" for height; then tap CREATE.
Tap on the + (PLUS SIGN) at bottom right.
- Tap on IMAGES.
- Tap CAMERA ROLL. Select the lined paper that you downloaded from Get-Noted printables and saved to your photo gallery. Then grab corner to adjust appropriately.
- Tap the + PLUS SIGN again.
- Tap IMAGES.
- Tap CAMERA ROLL.
- Select your photo and size accordingly. Add text if desired.