Printable Calendars | Add your own photos
HOW TO MAKE CALENDARS FROM YOUR PHONE:
This fun, new process requires that you have the FREE Canva Mobile app. You can find this in your app store.
Check out this video to see how easy it is to make calendars on your phone.
Below are monthly calendars suppled as JPG files so they can be saved to your phone's photo gallery.
Each month needs to be saved individually to your phone's PHOTOS. To do this, touch and hold the desired month. A dropdown will appear where you can, select to "SAVE" image into your phone's Photos. Each phone make and model will have slightly different wording but the end result is the same - save into your phone photo gallery.
Once all the desired months have been saved, follow the full directions below:
DIRECTIONS FOR PHONE:
- Download the FREE Canva app for your phone in your app store.
- Open Canva mobile app.
- Tap blue circle icon at bottom left; then tap CUSTOM DIMENSIONS.
- Type "1200" for width & "1800" for height; then tap CREATE.
- Tap on + (PLUS SIGN) at bottom right corner.
- Tap on IMAGES.
- Tap CAMERA ROLL to scroll through photos and tap on desired calendar month.
- Position and size month by grabbing corner and sizing accordingly.
- Tap + (PLUS SIGN).
- Tap IMAGES
- Tap CAMERA IMAGES to scroll through your photos to select and position your desired image.
- Now print or wait to print from desktop at a later time* Canva will automatically save your designs.
- Repeat for each month.
*To print from your desktop at a later time:
- Got to www.Canva.com and sign in.
- Click on "ALL YOUR DESIGNS" in left column
Remember to change paper and image size to 4" x 6".
HOW TO EASILY MAKE NOTEPADS ON YOUR COMPUTER
This process is setup for you to be able to make personalized calendars with the greatest of ease. It literally only takes a couple of clicks to make this customized calendar with this download. You just point to the image you desire in your files and it will automatically place and resize the photo to fit.However it does require that you have FREE Adobe Reader installed in order to edit this PDF file. Please note that it only works when the PDF download is opened in Adobe Reader. Click here to link to the Adobe's website to get the latest version of the Adobe Reader download.
Click on file below for the editable printable calendar download:
2020 Get-Noted Calendar download (PDF file) This only works with Adobe Reader on desktop.
DIRECTIONS FOR DESKTOP:
- Open FREE Adobe Reader. If needed, the following is link that will take you to the Adobe website for the most current version of the FREE Adobe Reader download.
- Once Reader opens; click on FILE (upper left) then OPEN.
3. Select "2020 Get-Noted cal.pdf" (probably in your downloads file).
4. Make sure View Size is set at 100%. Then click on area where photo goes.
5. Click browse; select your photo from your files. Your image will be automatically resized and put in place.**
6. Now print and bind!
Click here to shop for Get-Noted! notepad kit to get started.
Remember to change paper size to 4" x 6".
**If your image rotates, it can easily be corrected on a PC. Open Microsoft Paint, not Paint 3D. This can be done by typing in "Paint" in the toolbar search next to the Windows logo. once opened, go to FILE > OPEN > Click on your file > SAVE. Now go back and retry Step 5.